|Klasse:||Barbarian Lvl. 10|
Diese Seite ist aktuell eine Kopie von Max Charakter, da ich nicht alle Charakterbögen zur Verfügung hatte als ich diese Seite erstellt habe. Bitte passe sie an deinen Charakter an.
- 1 Allgemeine Informationen
- 2 Spielinfromationen
- 2.1 Attributes and Skills
- 2.2 Attacks
- 2.3 Feats & Traits
- 2.4 Other Proficencies
- 2.5 Equipment
- 3 Timothy's Geheimnisse
- 4 Dokumente
Nils ist 36 SJ alt, 1,93 Meter große und wiegt 107 kg. Seine Haut hat einen grünlich Hellgrauen Farbton und seine Augen sind von einem hellen Blau. Er trägt lange Dreadlocks.
Hier solltest du nur die Dinge aufführen die Nils mit seinen Kameraden geteilt hat.
Attributes and Skills
|Hit Points||Hit Dice||Proficency Bonus|
|Sleight of Hand||History||Insight||Intimidation|
|Dagger||+4||1 D4 + 2 piercing|
Feats & Traits
Skilled at mimicry and dramatics. you gain the following benefits:
- Increase your Charisma score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- You have advantage on Charisma (Deception) and Charisma (Performance) checks when trying to pass yourself off as a different person.
- You can mimic the speech of another person or the sounds made by other creatures. You must have heard the person speaking, or heard the creature Make the sound, for at least 1 minute. A successful Wisdom (Insight) check contested by your Charisma (Deception) check allows a listener to determine that the effect is faked.
Favored Enemy: Humanoids
Beginning at 1st level, you have significant experience studying, tracking, hunting, and even talking to a certain type of enemy commonly encountered in the wilds.
Choose a type of favored enemy: beasts, fey, humanoids, monstrosities, or undead. You gain a +2 bonus to damage rolls with weapon attacks against creatures of the chosen type. Additionally, you have advantage on Wisdom (Survival) checks to track your favored enemies, as well as on Intelligence checks to recall information about them.
When you gain this feature, you also learn one language of your choice, typically one spoken by your favored enemy or creatures associated with it. However, you are free to pick any language you wish to learn.
You are a master of navigating the natural world, and you react with swift and decisive action when attacked. This grants you the following benefits:
- You ignore difficult terrain.
- You have advantage on initiative rolls.
- On your first turn during combat, you have advantage on attack rolls against creatures that have not yet acted.
In addition, you are skilled at navigating the wilderness. You gain the following benefits when traveling for an hour or more:
- Difficult terrain doesn’t slow your group’s travel.
- (Your group can’t become lost except by magical means.) Ich streich das weil ich finde das es hinderlich ist.
- Even when you are engaged in another activity while traveling (such as foraging, navigating, or tracking), you remain alert to danger.
- If you are traveling alone, you can move stealthily at a normal pace.
- When you forage, you find twice as much food as you normally would.
- While tracking other creatures, you also learn their exact number, their sizes, and how long ago they passed through the area.
When you engage in two-weapon fighting, you can add your ability modifier to the damage of the second attack.
By the time you reach 2nd level, you have learned to use the magical essence of nature to cast spells, much as a druid does. See chapter 10 for the general rules of spellcasting and chapter 11 for the ranger spell list.
The Ranger table shows how many spell slots you have to cast your spells of 1st level and higher. To cast one of these spells, you must expend a slot of the spell’s level or higher.
You regain all expended spell slots when you finish a long rest.
For example, if you know the 1st-level spell animal friendship and have a 1st-level and a 2nd level spell slot available, you can cast animal friendship using either slot.
Spells Known of 1st Level and Higher You know two 1st-level spells of your choice from the ranger spell list.
The Spells Known column of the Ranger table shows when you learn more ranger spells of your choice. Each of these spells must be of a level for which you have spell slots. For instance, when you reach 5th level in this class, you can learn one new spell of 1st or 2nd level.
Additionally, when you gain a level in this class, you can choose one of the ranger spells you know and replace it with another spell from the ranger spell list, which also must be of a level for which you have spell slots.
Wisdom is your spellcasting ability for your ranger spells, since your magic draws on your attunement to nature. You use your Wisdom whenever a spell refers to your spellcasting ability. In addition, you use your Wisdom modifier when setting the saving throw DC for a ranger spell you cast and when making an attack roll with one.
Spell save DC = 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Wisdom modifier
Spell attack modifier = your proficiency bonus + your Wisdom modifier
Beginning at 3rd level, your mastery of ranger lore allows you to establish a powerful link to beasts and to the land around you.
You have an innate ability to communicate with beasts, and they recognize you as a kindred spirit. Through sounds and gestures, you can communicate simple ideas to a beast as an action, and can read its basic mood and intent. You learn its emotional state, whether it is affected by magic of any sort, its short-term needs (such as food or safety), and actions you can take (if any) to persuade it to not attack.
You cannot use this ability against a creature that you have attacked within the past 10 minutes.
Additionally, you can attune your senses to determine if any of your favored enemies lurk nearby. By spending 1 uninterrupted minute in concentration (as if you were concentrating on a spell), you can sense whether any of your favored enemies are present within 5 miles of you. This feature reveals which of your favored enemies are present, their numbers, and the creatures’ general direction and distance (in miles) from you.
If there are multiple groups of your favored enemies within range, you learn this information for each group.
Beginning at 5th level, you can attack twice, instead of once, whenever you take the Attack action on your turn.
Startend mit Level 3 erhält du die Fähigkeit besser als andere an Board eines Schiffs zu kämpfen.
Du erhältst, sofern du es nicht bereits hast, Proficiency mit Vehicles (Water).
Zudem kannst du beide Hände zum Kämpfen verwenden auch wenn du hoch oben in der Takelage balancierst. Du erhältst in diesen Fällen nicht länger Disadvantage.
Greater favored Enemy: Elementals
At 6th level, you are ready to hunt even deadlier game.
Choose a type of greater favored enemy: aberrations, celestials, constructs, dragons, elementals, fiends, or giants. You gain all the benefits against this chosen enemy that you normally gain against your favored enemy, including an additional language. Your bonus to damage rolls against all your favored enemies increases to +4.
Additionally, you have advantage on saving throws against the spells and abilities used by a greater favored enemy.
- light armor
- 50 feet of silk rope
- a set of common clothes
- Seltene Goldmünze aus einem fernen Land
- explorers pack 
- Includes a backpack, a bedroll, a mess kit, a tinderbox, 50 feet of hempen rope, 10 torches, 10 days of rations, and a waterskin.